SEO TIPS 2013
There is no doubt that SEO is an ever evolving landscape therefore I hope my SEO Tips for 2013 will help.Keeping up with the search engines such as Google is no easy task.
- Content is still king – Yes, it’s true. Writing regular optimised content for your website will most definately stand you in good stead for search engine recognition. Keeping your content updated is a must.
- In the new age of mobiles and portable web devices it’s essential that your website is optimised for mobile viewing.
- These days SEO is contextual, so keep the website highly relevant to topic area and make sure categories are easy to follow.
- Try to disseminate your website to numerous news sources coverage on such sites is not only key for popularity but shows you know your target audience.
- Focus on goal conversions, the right keywords for your website are worth their weight in gold.
- Do not be tempted to use generic keywords. Longer tail keywords give you better conversions. Knowing those all important niche keywords rather than highly competitive ones will give you the edge.
- Keyword density of around 3% should be your aim, but really relevant content takes presidence over technicalities.
- Images are a vital part of your website so make certain they are optimised for Search Engines such as Google.
- Text styling will give you instant optimisation and focus for your target audience.
- Metrics, metrics, metrics you can never really track a website too much.